Online purchases of used cars in Japanese used car auctions online and update the system data by assisting the senior staff..Timely update the sales staff on updates or bidding status
Please send us a cover letter and your resume in Japanese or English (For non-Japanese nationals please mention your type of Visa and its expiration date).
If you are a foreigner, you must already possess a valid working VISA
- Online purchases of used cars in Japanese used car auctions online and update the system data by assisting the senior staff.
- Check car conditions based on auction sheets
- Timely update the sales staff on updates or bidding status
- Process Auction related payments timeously, and coordinate on the vehicle registration documents
- Daily liaison with auction houses with respect to the Payments made and maintain the Purchase Creditors
- Coordinate with Departments on the priority of the Auction Payments
- Manage Auction Agents related payments and Accounts
- Manage Refund related to the Vehicles.
- Native level Japanese (Japanese national)
- Fluent English
- PC operation skill
- Non-experienced is also welcome, but previous experience in the same position will have the priority
- Employment form: Full-time employee
- Work hour: Monday-Friday (with 1-hour lunch break) from 09:00- 17:00.
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays
- Paid leave (up to 10 days after 1 year from the date of joining the company)
- Summer / winter vacation
- Vaccine leave
- Other special leave
- Location: Kohoku Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa (17 minutes walk from Kozukue or Kamoi, 1 station away from Shin-Yokohama station by Yokohama Line)
- Trial period: 6 months.
- Commuting expenses fully covered
- Free car parking
- Apparel and hairstyle freedom
- Casual work environment
Clicking on the button below will redirect you to Google form signup page