Please send us a cover letter and your resume in Japanese or English (For non-Japanese nationals please mention your type of Visa and its expiration date).
If you are a foreigner, you must already possess a valid working VISA
Manage payrolls in cooperation with the accounting department. Coordination of tasks related to HR. Translation of auction sheets and export documentation on demand.
- Native level Japanese (Japanese national)
- Fluent English
- PC operation skill
- Non-experienced is also welcome, but previous experience in the same position will have the priority
- Employment form: Full-time employee
- Work hour: Monday-Friday (with 1-hour lunch break) from 09:00- 17:00.
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays
- Paid leave (up to 10 days after 1 year from the date of joining the company)
- Summer / winter vacation
- Vaccine leave
- Other special leave
- Location: Kohoku Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa (17 minutes walk from Kozukue or Kamoi, 1 station away from Shin-Yokohama station by Yokohama Line)
- Trial period: 6 months.
- Commuting expenses fully covered
- Free car parking
- Apparel and hairstyle freedom
- Casual work environment
Clicking on the button below will redirect you to Google form signup page