YARD STAFF / YARD MECHANIC (Nagoya, Yokohama, Chiba, Osaka)
Warehousing/delivery management (delivery business),Car exterior and interior check scratches, dents, etc. Check the correctness of auction information, Car cleaning and pre-export, pre-inspection preparation. Photo shooting, Maintenance and parts replacement (Mechanic)
Please send us a cover letter and your resume in Japanese or English (For non-Japanese nationals please mention your type of Visa and its expiration date).
If you are a foreigner, you must already possess a valid working VISA
- Warehousing/delivery management (delivery business)
- Car exterior and interior check scratches, dents, etc.
- Check the correctness of auction information
- Car cleaning and pre-export, pre-inspection preparation
- Photo shooting
- Maintenance and parts replacement (Mechanic)
The yard staff’s job is to check the cars prior to export.
You will be given an easy-to-understand manual, so even inexperienced people can rest assured to learn the skills quickly.
Staff with various backgrounds, mainly in their 20s and 30s, are enrolled in each of our yards.
Daily from 30 to 50 vehicles get allocated in our yards.
- Any educational background / Any experience / Any age
- If you have an ordinary driver's license (Automatic only), you can still apply.
- Those who have experience in vehicle repair and maintenance will be considered as a first priority.
- No industry or occupational experience is required.
- If you are interested in vehicle management, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Work hour: Monday-Friday 09:00-5:00 (with 1-hour lunch break),
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays
- Location: Kobe Motor Company Ichihara and Nagoya yards
- Commuting expenses fully covered
- Casual work environment
Clicking on the button below will redirect you to Google form signup page